ANZ House Insurance
ANZ is one of the most trusted financial companies that has helped in uplifting the lives of thousands of Kiwis and in improving various local businesses. They have a global reach that allows them to operate at a remarkable scale. You can insure your most valuable property with ANZ, a world-class financial brand.
Every process is smooth and convenient thanks to their dedicated customer service teams who are always willing to lend a helping hand whenever you need it - from insurance application to making your ANZ House Insurance claim! Since the value of your home is based on the sum insured, you can check the ANZ House Insurance calculator for an estimated cost in rebuilding your house. If you want to see various other options, head over to glimp’s comparison page and see them together side-by-side.
Why apply for ANZ House Insurance?
ANZ has a range of services, proving them as diverse and knowledgeable as a financial institution. They employ around 9,000 Kiwis with various specialisations to contribute in the growth and development of the company. With their unparalleled career opportunities, they’ve become the melting pot on IT, Risk Management, and Marketing Strategy.
Bundle and save money on premiums
A multi-policy discount applies whenever you have two or more insurance policies with Vero, ANZ’s business partner. What’s more, you can apply for an ANZ House and Contents Insurance to save on premiums. If you’re renting out your house, you can even apply for an optional Landlord’s Extension cover for rental properties.
Is ANZ House Insurance right for me?
With flexible options, ANZ House Insurance is for everyone! Even when you don’t have a competitive financial literacy, you’d easily understand the policy and insurance processes. They also have the right tools, such as the ANZ House Insurance calculator, to help you understand the policies, items and events covered, and how much you’re expected to pay. ANZ finances over 30% of all home loans in New Zealand and one in two Kiwis have a banking relationship with one of our brands — thanks to their versatility and high-quality customer service that anyone can benefit from.
ANZ House Insurance Quotes: At A Glance
You’ll get a comprehensive range of benefits, along with optional extras to extend cover on other essential assets. Benefits include:
- Cover for your house, up to the sum insured, in the event of accidental loss or damage
- up to $3,000 for hidden gradual damage (water leaking from pipes)
- Temporary accommodation up to 5% of your sum insured for 12 months if your home becomes uninhabitable due to accidental loss or damage
- One excess to pay when multiple claims for the same event are made (ANZ House and Contents insurance and other ANZ policies written by Vero)
Extend your cover when you’re renting out or wanting to protect your equipment. The basic features are for most homeowners, but optional extras provide an additional layer of protection.
- Landlord's Extension - up to $30,000 for damages and losses to your property caused by tenants
- Lifestyle Block - covers your lifestyle block buildings, including equipment such as plant and machinery, tools, farm bikes, tractors, and trailers.
- No Excess On Window Glass - applies when you’re not claiming for other damages
- Excess Refund - With this option, you don’t need to pay for any excess when making a claim. This applies when your claim is higher than the excess.