- Click broadband to start the process.
- Answer 5 quick questions so that we can preselect some plans for you.
- Browse all the results shown to you & if you wish, you can change the filters around.
- Once you are happy with a plan, click "Switch".
- Fill out some of your details and continue with your switch on provider's website.
- Lastly make yourself a drink because it was that easy :)
Data: This depends a lot on your internet surfing habits and how many people are in your household. We recommend going for a plan that gives you unlimited data, as they are becoming more popular among New Zealanders. The downside is unlimited plans are slightly more expensive than other.
Monthly Price: How much you pay is very important. You have to ask whether you are getting value for your money? That is why all our plans are filtered by price making it easier to compare against one another.
Availability: This is very important as you need to know whether internet provider provides the service in your area. However, we take care of that so you don't need to worry.
Contract Period: Are you looking for freedom & flexibility? Then no contract option is best for you. Or are you looking for reduced set up costs? Then the contracted option of 12 months and 24 months is suitable for you.