AA Pet Insurance NZ
AA Pet Insurance NZ takes pride in their ability to provide outstanding service to provide insurance deals even for our furry friends! This enables you to provide affordable healthcare to your pet starting in their early years up until their senior years!
Why choose AA Pet Insurance NZ?
AA Pet Insurance NZ offers multiple benefits. Their insurance products are:
- Quick - AA Insurance for Pets offers you a quote in minutes, allowing you to spend more time with your four-legged companion.
- Simple - Simplify the process with only three main categories to choose from!
- Trusted - AA is one most trusted insurance brands in NZ, eliminating any uncertainties you may have.
- Supportive - The AA Pet Insurance team is made up of pet lovers and professionals, allowing them to provide expert advice on how to best care for your animal companions.
Getting pet insurance in AA is also eligible for the following standard benefits offered:
Member and Multi-pet Discounts
Members receive a 10% discount on each of their policies, as well as a 5% multi-pet discount for each additional policy. This makes it a great option for people with multiple pets. Non-members are eligible for this benefit as well.
Holiday Cancellation Cover
AA can cover up to $500 if you cancel your holiday because of your pet’s life-threatening condition. Expand your cover up to $1,500 with a Comprehensive plan.
Up to 80% of Vet Bills Covered!
You only need to pay up to 20% of all covered events in your pet insurance! AA will reimburse up to the limits specified in your policy wording for eligible vet expenses.
No Upper Age Limit Once Insured
You can insure pets as young as 8 weeks old and as old as 5 or 8 years old. AA doesn’t have any age limits for later renewals.
Optional Dental Cover
Dental issues like gingivitis, abscesses, dental diseases, and cavities can pop up when you least expect it. That’s why AA offers optional dental cover up to $350 if your pet suddenly requires it.
Types of AA Pet Insurance NZ - Claims, Coverages, Rates
AA has put together three plans to choose from, simplifying the process of providing cover for different owners with different budgets:
Essentials offer limited cover for vet expenses, funeral costs, and the optional dental care.
This option offers the most extensive coverage out of all plans, giving you access to a whole host of benefits for vet expenses, routine care, holiday cancellation, funeral costs, and additional options for dental care.
This is a very limited pet insurance cover for owners on a budget. It provides cover for vet expenses and funeral costs should your pet encounter an accident.
Starter Cover for Puppies and Kittens
Have peace of mind knowing your pet is protected for any conditions they may encounter. This is good for puppies and kittens between 8 to 20 weeks old, with no payable premiums and only $100 excess per event.
Fetch the proper insurance quote for your dog from AA Pet Insurance NZ! Choose from Essentials, Comprehensive, and Accident Only.
- Essentials Plan - Up to $7,000 for claims with a 20% co-payment.
- Comprehensive Plan - Get cover up to $11,000 with a 20% co-payment.
- Accident Only Plan - This is a budget cover for up to $5,000 with a 20% co-payment.
Nine lives worth of expenses can be costly for your wallet. Find a good deal today that doesn’t drain your wallet by choosing from one of the three budget options below:
- Essentials Plan - Get up to $7,000 with a 20% co-payment for your feline!
- Comprehensive Plan - Get up $11,000 with a 20% co-payment with a comprehensive cat insurance plan!
- Accident Only Plan - Budget cover for up to $5,000 with a 20% co-payment.