You can choose to pay fortnightly, monthly, or even annually depending on what works for your budget.
It depends on your plan. Under Fidelity Life Insurance, you can either opt for a Yearly Renewable Term, or a Level Term.
A Level Term will have a higher premium once the policy starts but the amount you need to pay we’ll remain the same for the duration of the cover.
On the other hand, a yearly renewable term will see your premium increase each year depending on factors like age, gender, whether or not you’re a smoker, or even your amount of cover. Fidelity Life NZ will send you a letter to let you know about the adjusted premiums so don’t worry about being taken by surprise.
Fidelity has simplified their claims process in just four easy steps:
1. Submit a claim via a form on their website. You can email them at email@example.com or call them at 0800 88 99 88 and ask to speak to any of their representatives.
2. Fidelity will then send you a letter and request the necessary information related to your policy type in order to speed up the process. They also notify your adviser at this step.
3. Assessment period. During this time, Fidelity might reach out to you to request further information or to other third party agents like your doctor in order to determine your health and ability to get back to work.
4. Once they decide, they’ll let you know as soon as possible. If your claim is approved, they’ll immediately deposit your pay in your nominated bank account
Circumstances where you can increase your insurance without medical evidence are those that significantly affect your financial responsibilities such as:
1. Marriage or Civil Union
2. Having kids
3. Taking out a mortgage
4. Reaching a certain age, depending on your policy.
Sign up didn't go quite the way it was meant to. But Kate called and she walked through everything so we could work out what went wrong. she was patient, friendly, supportive and kept me calm to finally get plan registration sorted ( still can't log in though - she must be magic )
Found it really easy to find what i needed and also got a call regarding what deals might be best suited etc. Saves a lot of time. Highly reccommend glimp
I’ve just had a great experience with Kurt from glimp compare. He helped me through the process from the time I clicked onto the website, via the chat function. Long story short I have signed up to a new power and broadband provider with significant cost savings. There was no pressure at any stage, just respectful guidance and facilitation to initiate the new supply.
Good options, but ideally an option to combine & compare cost for best mobile + broadband option would be nice.
Easy site to navigate. Gave me great options that suit my household including reputable providers I wasn't familiar with.