NZI Contents Insurance
NZI is one of NZ’s oldest insurers, helping Kiwis in difficult financial situations for over 160 years. They keep up with the new challenges, and have continued providing flexible insurance policies. NZI Contents Insurance helps cover your important possessions, including your childrens’ items! If you’re after a good insurance policy here, you can’t go wrong with NZI!NZI is one of NZ’s oldest insurers, helping Kiwis in difficult financial situations for over 160 years. They keep up with the new challenges, and have continued providing flexible insurance policies. NZI Contents Insurance helps cover your important possessions, including your childrens’ items! If you’re after a good insurance policy here, you can’t go wrong with NZI!
Why choose NZI Contents Insurance?
NZI offers a whole host of coverage options, whether you’re looking for comprehensive or affordable cover. When you sign up, you can rest assured that your items are handled by specialists who value your items. They’re always ready to provide tailored knowledge, advice, and support to clients.
When you pick their distinction content’s insurance, you get extra benefits such as:
NZI contents insurance offers home rebuild valuation service to help you with rebuild costs. It also allows you to get the correct amount of cover.
Get a permanent photographic record of your valuables to assist you with providing proof of ownership. As a distinction member, your photographs and records are stored at no extra cost.
19th Hole Achievement Celebration
For a touch of fun, NZI pays up to $1,000 for celebration costs should you or any member of your family achieve a ‘hole-in-one’ achievement at your golf tournament or club.
Types of NZI Contents Insurance Deals
This is NZI’s premium contents insurance policy, offering coverage for your most important belongings. Get peace of mind when it comes to the things you’ve worked hard for. Distinction contents insurance provides:
- $1 million in contents insured.
- Extensive cover for jewellery and watches up to $100,000. Only items above $25,000 need to be declared in the policy.
- Identity theft cover of up to $5,000 for legal fees.
- Cover for precious artworks in your home and workplace.
- Contents in storage for up to 12 months.
- Contents in transit when moving to a new permanent address as long as you update your address before your cover ends.
- Overseas travel cover for your personal effects.
- Coverage for your tools of trade such as plants and machinery, seeds, and other equipment meant to sustain your lifestyle block.
- Pair and set replacement should items like chairs, curtains and furnishings get damaged.
This is another cover type that includes repairs or replacement for most items. This includes benefits such as:
- Alternative accommodation in case your home is temporarily uninhabitable.
- Cover for contents in storage.
- Cover for contents in transit.
- Home office coverage.
This is a more affordable cover type that includes alternative accommodation cover, keys and locks cover, and legal liability for any injury or property damage you have accidentally caused.