Nobilo Finance Car Loan
Nobilo Finance is a locally owned and operated brokerage sourcing finance company that provides a wide range of loans — from personal loans to marine loans, and from vehicle loans to business loans. As a broker, they help Kiwis find a lender based on personal circumstances so that the best rates can be given.
Say goodbye to multiple applications that can hurt your credit score because you only need to make one with Nobilo Finance and they’ll do the enquiries for you from New Zealand’s trusted lenders. They’ll do a credit check until they’ve spoken to you so you don’t have to worry about being rejected from the start. You’ll be treated as part of the financing solution, and not as a problem. Nobilo Finance also gives back to the community and donates a portion of the establishment fee they collect to a charity. By doing so, you’re taking part in being socially responsible.
Compare car loans in NZ and find out if a Nobilo Finance car loan is best for you. Head over to our comparison page and see various car loan offers!
Why should you apply for a Nobilo Finance car loan?
Nobilo Finance specializes in vehicle loans and knows how to make clients satisfied with a car loan. Applying for a car loan is fast and hassle-free. They can give you a fast decision and pay-out within the same day. After submitting your online application, you can get a response in an hour. If all goes well and you can sign the loan agreement before 1pm NZ time, they can transfer the funds on the same day.
If you’re still unsure about the car you want to buy, you can get a pre-approval to know how much you can spend. Once you’ve signed the documents, you’ll have a “cool down” period of 5 days where you can review the content of the agreement.
Is a Nobilo Finance car loan right for you?
While there are many providers who can tailor a loan to your needs, only a few can successfully pull it off. And Nobilo Finance is one of the few car loan companies who has been successful in personalising loans! You don’t have to be afraid of making a deal with them because they’ll talk to you about first before making a decision. Nobilo Finance is a suitable broker for you if you need financing on:
- Car for personal use
- Motor home
- Car for business use
Nobilo Finance’s Vehicle Loan NZ - Interest Rates & Fees
Fees and charges at a glance
By providing an asset as security, you can borrow from $5,000 to $500,000 which you can pay from 3 months to 5 years. Nobilo Finance will apply the following charges on top of lender fees:
- An interest rate ranging from 6.35% - 24.95% p.a. This depends on the borrower’s risk profile, credit worthiness, income, stability, loan amount, repayment schedule, and other factors that they’ll discuss in detail once the application has been received.
- A borrower with a good credit history can have an interest rate from 6.35% to 9.95% p.a.
- Applicants with a bad credit history can have an interest rate from 11.95% and 29.00% p.a.
- Establishment fee for borrowers with a good credit rating which varies from $395-$525
- Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) fee of $10.35 or $19.34
Although Nobilo Finance is a broker, criteria may vary depending on the lender. Before applying, you need to ask yourself if you can afford the loan and to consider if your credit history is good enough to get your application approved. Generally, you need to:
- Be 18 years of age or above (have a parental guarantor if 18-21 years of age)
- Must be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or have a relevant work visa
- Must be employed (part-time or full time)
- Have an earning of at least $500 per week
- Not currently bankrupt or have outstanding debts (over $2000)
- Have a restricted or full driver’s licence for vehicle loans (must have a guarantor for a learner's licence)