Tower House Insurance
With over 150 years of providing insurance policies to New Zealanders. Started as the Government Life Insurance Office (Government Life), they eventually changed their name into Tower Corporation in 1987. Today, they provide a wide range of insurance to secure what matters most — this includes your house.
Tower House Insurance in NZ is meant for Kiwis who want to secure and improve the quality of life. They go beyond the standard expectations for a house insurance. You can be entitled to discounts when you apply for more than one policy, making Tower Insurance your one-stop-shop for your insurance needs. If your house catches fire, they’ll even rebuild it with an amount beyond the sum insured!
Protect your house with one of Tower House Insurance options: Premium, Plus, and Standard
Want to see other options? Compare Tower House Insurance NZ from other providers and see which best suits your needs.
Why apply for a Tower House Insurance?
Tower House Insurance offers you a variety of benefits to go with the cover. Although there are varying options, the features are equally competitive to meet specific needs. They’ll also encourage you to apply for more than one policy so that you can pay only one excess when an incident happens and you need to claim on multiple Tower policies. This helps you to save money and to process claims faster.
Tower House Insurance policy discounts
When you apply for more than two policies, you can be entitled for a discount and save up to 20% on your Tower House Insurance policy. When you apply for contents insurance to go with your house insurance, you can get a discount and save up to 10% off your combined premium.
Get a house insurance quote online
Getting a quote can be done conveniently online. When you do, you need the following details:
- The ‘sum insured’ or the total cost to rebuild your house. You can use the Tower House Insurance calculator for this.
- Details of the property (year built, materials, total floor area, and the other details)
- Information on any self-contained unit on the property (needs a separate policy for each unit)
Tower House Insurance NZ Options
This offers the widest range of benefits above all Tower House Insurance options, including:
- WriteMark Plain Language Standard making the policy easy to read
- Pay only the highest excess when you apply for a house and contents policies at the same time (‘one event, one excess’)
- Replacement to sum insured if your house was destroyed
- Full replacement to sum insured if your house was destroyed by fire
- Legal liability when something happens to your house that causes a damage to someone else’s property
- Cover for natural disaster damage
- Cover for gradual damage up to $3,000
- Cover for landscaping up to $5,000
- Gardening retaining walls up to $50,000
- ...and many more!
This option adapts similar benefits with the Premium option on WriteMark Plain Language Standard, ‘one event, one excess,’ replacement to your sum insured, full replacement to sum insured when the damage was caused by fire, liability protection, natural disaster cover, and no claims bonus. Specific features, among others, are:
- Cover for gradual damage up to $2,000
- Cover for landscaping up to $2,000
- Gardening retaining walls up to $25,000
- Temporary accommodation up to $25,000 when your house becomes uninhabitable due to the damage
- Keys and locks replacement up to $1,000
- ...and many more!
This option adapts the basic features such as WriteMark Plain Language Standard on the policy document, ‘one event, one excess,’ replacement to your sum insured, full replacement to sum insured when the damage was caused by fire, liability protection, natural disaster cover, and no claims bonus. Specific features, among others, are:
- Cover for gradual damage up to $1,000
- Cover for landscaping up to $1,000
- Gardening retaining walls up to $15,000
- Temporary accommodation up to $15,000 when your house becomes uninhabitable due to the damage
- Keys and locks replacement up to $500