Can I get Fibre Broadband? Find out now!
With the roll out of fibre broadband throughout the country, new streets are becoming fibre ready every day. A lot of New Zealanders are wondering whether they can get fibre broadband at their home. We are here to help you find an answer to that question and show you the best fibre broadband plans available to you.
Using our service you can easily and quickly find out if you can get fibre broadband. Let us break it down into simple steps.
- Step One: Go to www.glimp.co.nz to begin our broadband plan search form.
- Step Two: Answer five short and simple questions and submit the broadband plan search form.
- Step Three: Broadband plans tailored to you will appear.
- Step Four: Check to see if the Fibre broadband speed filter buttons are not coloured dark grey. If they are not, congratulations! You have fibre broadband at your home! If they are coloured, don't worry, we will tell you when fibre broadband is available at your place just below the fibre broadband speed filter buttons.
- Step Five: Select the broadband plan you like and sign up to it!
- Step Six: Enjoy fast speeds and good quality internet at your home.
That is it! This is a quick and simple guide of finding if you can get fibre broadband at your home and see what fibre broadband plans you can get.